Cameron School of Business at UNCW

Another CEN Success!

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 17, 2017 11:18:19 AM

Julia-Ormond-Liz-Roesel - Cropped (2).png

"Julia Ormond impressed me from the moment I met her, and her level of motivation and drive hasn’t let up since I first met her at the Spring Mixer. We met last week and expressed her interest in getting an internship, and I was able to connect her with Mark Johnson Custom Homes. They were my first employers after graduation and it’s going to be a win-win-win situation for us all. MJCH will be able to meet their marketing goals, Julia will gain invaluable real-world experience, and through our mentorship, I will be helping to facilitate the entire thing. I couldn’t imagine a better arrangement for a mentor, mentee and employer.

I literally could have cried after our meeting. We snapped this quick picture to capture the moment that I handed the MJCH Marketing Torch to her.

Thanks for everything you do with CEN and these students! It’s really something special!"

For more information on the Cameron Executive Network, visit our site or contact Sara Kesler.

Topics: Cameron Executive Network, internship, Student Stories

Cameron School of Business at UNCW

UNCW was established as Wilmington College in 1947. The Department of Business and Economics became the Cameron School of Business in 1979. Focused on the transformation of today’s business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.

On our blog, you will find:

• Stories of our students, both past and present
  • Highlights of our impressive faculty and staff members
  • Exciting ties to the community
  • Business tips and insights on both a local and international scale
For more information, visit our site or reach out to us!

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all