Cameron School of Business at UNCW

Do you know about CEN?

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 17, 2017 11:25:07 AM

Esther BetaGamma Sigma2.jpg

March 2017 Editor's Note: This post was originally published in September 2016.

************

Guest Blogger: Esther Baldo Andres, CSB '17, Marketing Strategy & International Business

I am a TABSA student from Spain, and I am currently working to receive a dual degree from the Cameron School of Business at UNCW and my home university, Universidad de Valencia, in Marketing Strategy and International Business. Participating in the Cameron Executive Network (CEN) Program has been one of the best things I have done during my time at UNCW. My mentor has been extremely helpful in explaining the job search process in the US. She started by identifying my skills and capabilities as well as areas of improvement to better my position myself in the business world. She coached me in resume and cover letter writing as well as in internship search and interview skills. Due to her help I was able to get an internship in a tech company in Spain. We will continue to work this year to get an internship in the US.

In addition to the professional side, my mentor has been huge support for me as I am far away from my hometown. She is a person who gives me advice, and has kindly introduced me to the American culture and lifestyle.

I highly recommend the CEN program to all business students. You will receive advice from skilled professionals and will expand your knowledge and contacts on the business world.

Topics: Cameron Executive Network, Cameron School of Business, cen, International, International Business, marketing, Student Stories

Cameron School of Business at UNCW

UNCW was established as Wilmington College in 1947. The Department of Business and Economics became the Cameron School of Business in 1979. Focused on the transformation of today‚Äôs business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.

On our blog, you will find:

• Stories of our students, both past and present
  • Highlights of our impressive faculty and staff members
  • Exciting ties to the community
  • Business tips and insights on both a local and international scale
For more information, visit our site or reach out to us!

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all