Cameron School of Business at UNCW

The Four M's

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 17, 2017 11:24:48 AM

Guest Blogger: Mary Katherine Marr, Cameron School of Business, Marketing Concentration, '17

As I stepped into 890 Broadway for the first time, I was immediately enchanted by the classic elevator that carried me to the little office of one of the greatest ballet companies in the world. This little office, however, is also home to not just amazing artistic talent, but to a job that I had only dreamed of doing until this summer. The opportunity to combine my marketing degree with my lifelong passion for ballet has been incredible, and much like how marketing revolves around the four P’s (product, place, price, promotion), I have found that my internship could be summed up in a similar way, but with four M’s.

Read More

Topics: Arts Administration, business, Cameron School of Business, internship, Internships, professional selling, Student Stories

Cameron School of Business at UNCW

UNCW was established as Wilmington College in 1947. The Department of Business and Economics became the Cameron School of Business in 1979. Focused on the transformation of today’s business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.

On our blog, you will find:

• Stories of our students, both past and present
  • Highlights of our impressive faculty and staff members
  • Exciting ties to the community
  • Business tips and insights on both a local and international scale
For more information, visit our site or reach out to us!

Subscribe to Email Updates

Posts by Topic

see all