Cameron School of Business at UNCW

Featured Alumnus: Mathieu Lewis

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Apr 14, 2017 8:00:00 AM

Another Cameron School of Business graduate has found a rewarding career – 600 miles north in New York City. Mathieu Lewis earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing in May 2015. He continued in CSB’s International MBA program to earn an MBA with a concentration in International Business from UNCW as well as an MBA in International Marketing from the University of Valencia in December 2016. These degrees helped land Mathieu a position as Account Executive at Yelp in New York City.

Read More

Topics: Alumni, International Business, International MBA

Do you know about CEN?

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 17, 2017 11:25:07 AM

March 2017 Editor's Note: This post was originally published in September 2016.

************

Guest Blogger: Esther Baldo Andres, CSB '17, Marketing Strategy & International Business

I am a TABSA student from Spain, and I am currently working to receive a dual degree from the Cameron School of Business at UNCW and my home university, Universidad de Valencia, in Marketing Strategy and International Business. Participating in the Cameron Executive Network (CEN) Program has been one of the best things I have done during my time at UNCW. My mentor has been extremely helpful in explaining the job search process in the US. She started by identifying my skills and capabilities as well as areas of improvement to better my position myself in the business world. She coached me in resume and cover letter writing as well as in internship search and interview skills. Due to her help I was able to get an internship in a tech company in Spain. We will continue to work this year to get an internship in the US.

Read More

Topics: Cameron Executive Network, Cameron School of Business, cen, International, International Business, marketing, Student Stories

Cameron School of Business at UNCW

The Cameron School of Business was established at UNC Wilmington in 1947.  Focused on the transformation of today’s business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.

On our blog, you will find:

• Stories of our students, both past and present
  • Highlights of our impressive faculty and staff members
  • Exciting ties to the community
  • Business tips and insights on both a local and international scale
For more information, visit our site or reach out to us!

Subscribe to Email Updates

Posts by Topic

see all