Cameron School of Business at UNCW

Where In The “World” Is Cameron School of Business?

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Aug 25, 2017 9:00:00 AM

Read More

Topics: global, International, International Business, International MBA, Study Abroad

How to Be a Global Citizen

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 17, 2017 11:34:53 AM

March 2017 Editor's Note: This post was originally published in January 2016 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.

************

Guest Blogger: Kelin Coleman, B.S. Business Administration with concentration in International Business, '17

My name is Kelin Coleman and I’m in the process of finishing the second semester of my senior year.  I’m originally from Charlotte, North Carolina, but I’ve been studying at KEDGE Business School in Marseille, France for the last year and a half as part of the TABSA program.  I’m a double major in French and Business with a concentration of International Business at Cameron School of Business at UNCW- and a specialization in Finance at KEDGE Business School.

Read More

Topics: Cameron School of Business, france, International, marseille, Student Stories, Study Abroad, TABSA

The Opportunity of a Lifetime

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 17, 2017 11:32:30 AM

March 2017 Editor's Note: This post was originally published in October 2016 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.

************

Guest Blogger: Julia Ormond, Cameron School of Business - Marketing Strategy; Theatre Performance

Going to London with CSB was one of best experiences of my life. I didn’t think I’d get to go because my double major requires me to have so many credit hours. The London trip was perfect timing for me! From June 26th - July 28th I could travel around Europe on the weekends while I learned Business Law and Global Studies (International Business) during the week.

Read More

Topics: business, Cameron School of Business, International, London, Student Stories, Study Abroad

The Best Time of My Life

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 17, 2017 11:31:10 AM

March 2017 Editor's Note: This post was originally published in October 2016 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.

************

Guest Blogger: Daniella Ognibene, Cameron School of Business Class of December 2016, BS BA with Accounting concentration

Spending four weeks of my summer studying at the prestigious Kedge Business School in Marseille, France, was the best experience of my life. This trip has given me lifelong memories and friends that I will cherish forever.

Read More

Topics: beach, business, International, Student Stories, Study Abroad

Cameron School of Business at UNCW

UNCW was established as Wilmington College in 1947. The Department of Business and Economics became the Cameron School of Business in 1979. Focused on the transformation of today’s business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.

On our blog, you will find:

• Stories of our students, both past and present
  • Highlights of our impressive faculty and staff members
  • Exciting ties to the community
  • Business tips and insights on both a local and international scale
For more information, visit our site or reach out to us!

Subscribe to Email Updates

Posts by Topic

see all