Cameron School of Business at UNCW

Finding Your Sweet Spot: An Interview with David Mathisen

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 17, 2017 11:26:48 AM

March 2017 Editor's Note: This post was originally published in September 2016.

************

An interview with David Mathisen, Cameron School of Business Alumnus (B.S. Business Administration with a concentration in Accountancy, 2005; MBA 2011)

How do you feel about your educational experience at Cameron School of Business?

I enjoyed every part of my experience at UNCW and at CSB; the instructors at CSB were probably my favorite part...I felt instructors were informative, challenging, yet, “down to earth.” I could tell many of them had a passion for teaching and my learnings at CSB have transitioned well to the success in my professional career. P.S. -  I heard they made a mandatory “shoes, or at least flip flop and shirt” rule in recent years?  That was cool when they didn’t have that rule...but I understand.

Read More

Topics: business, Cameron School of Business, David Mathisen, internship, MBA, Student Stories, wilmington

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all

Cameron School of Business at UNCW

UNCW was established as Wilmington College in 1947. The Department of Business and Economics became the Cameron School of Business in 1979. Focused on the transformation of today’s business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.

On our blog, you will find:

• Stories of our students, both past and present
  • Highlights of our impressive faculty and staff members
  • Exciting ties to the community
  • Business tips and insights on both a local and international scale
For more information, visit our site or reach out to us!