Cameron School of Business at UNCW

Featured Seahawk: Tyler Wittkofsky

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Oct 12, 2018 10:14:00 AM

Guest Blogger: This week's Featured Seahawk, Tyler Wittkofsky, CSB Alumnus '15 and current Professional MBA student.

Life's greatest passion and most rewarding task is one's ability to give to their community and make an impact. My community is one that I grew up in, one that my family has been a part of for generations, and one that has given so much to me. Other people may not have that connection to the community they currently serve, but the community is one that gives to you. So why should you give back to your community? Here are my top three reasons:

Read More

Topics: Alumni, Featured Seahawk, professional mba, PMBA, MBA, philanthropy, Government, Volunteerism

Featured Seahawk: Andrew Seibel

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Sep 7, 2018 10:21:00 AM

Guest Blogger: Featured Seahawk Andrew Seibel,a CSB undergraduate student studying International Business/Supply Chain Management as well as a student at the University of Hertfordshire via the TABSA dual-degree program.

Working here at the U.S. Embassy in Kingston, Jamaica has been a most incredible experience. Having followed my father to all his diplomatic posts but one (Afghanistan), gave me a sneak peek into the world of American diplomacy. However, being able to work in the environment as a growing adult has allowed me to apply and further my knowledge of business and diplomacy. 
Read More

Topics: International, Study Abroad, TABSA, Featured Seahawk, Government, embassies, Jamaica, Internships

Featured Seahawk: Sydney Payne '18 - Wacky, but Authentic

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Apr 13, 2018 7:56:00 AM

Guest Blogger: Sydney Payne, CSB BSBA – Marketing/Professional Sales concentration ’18; Sydney was our “Featured Seahawk” for the week of March 19, 2018.

Finishing my final semester as a CSB student has made me reflect on my experiences at UNCW. I never really was a student who loved school; however, instead of feeling intimidated by my professors— I was inspired.

Read More

Topics: Featured Seahawk, marketing, Sales

Featured Alumna: Tierra Davis

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 9, 2018 9:17:00 AM
An interview with Tierra Davis, Cameron School of Business Class of 2014, B.S. Business Administration - Human Resources Management concentration

How do you feel about your educational experience at Cameron School of Business?

I loved my experience with the Cameron School of Business. Dr. Martha Andrews was my advisor, and she was very helpful and encouraging with ensuring that I had all the tools I needed to graduate and start my career. The coursework was relevant to my field, and I felt empowered once I completed all of the educational requirements.

Read More

Topics: Alumni, Human Resources Management, Featured Seahawk

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all

Cameron School of Business at UNCW

UNCW was established as Wilmington College in 1947. The Department of Business and Economics became the Cameron School of Business in 1979. Focused on the transformation of today’s business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.

On our blog, you will find:

• Stories of our students, both past and present
  • Highlights of our impressive faculty and staff members
  • Exciting ties to the community
  • Business tips and insights on both a local and international scale
For more information, visit our site or reach out to us!