Cameron School of Business at UNCW

Featured Alumna: Tierra Davis

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 9, 2018 9:17:00 AM
An interview with Tierra Davis, Cameron School of Business Class of 2014, B.S. Business Administration - Human Resources Management concentration

How do you feel about your educational experience at Cameron School of Business?

I loved my experience with the Cameron School of Business. Dr. Martha Andrews was my advisor, and she was very helpful and encouraging with ensuring that I had all the tools I needed to graduate and start my career. The coursework was relevant to my field, and I felt empowered once I completed all of the educational requirements.

Read More

Topics: alumni, human resource management, Featured Seahawk

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all

Cameron School of Business at UNCW

UNCW was established as Wilmington College in 1947. The Department of Business and Economics became the Cameron School of Business in 1979. Focused on the transformation of today‚Äôs business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.

On our blog, you will find:

• Stories of our students, both past and present
  • Highlights of our impressive faculty and staff members
  • Exciting ties to the community
  • Business tips and insights on both a local and international scale
For more information, visit our site or reach out to us!