Cameron School of Business at UNCW

The Opportunity of a Lifetime

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Mar 17, 2017 11:32:30 AM

March 2017 Editor's Note: This post was originally published in October 2016 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.

************

Guest Blogger: Julia Ormond, Cameron School of Business - Marketing Strategy; Theatre Performance

Going to London with CSB was one of best experiences of my life. I didn’t think I’d get to go because my double major requires me to have so many credit hours. The London trip was perfect timing for me! From June 26th - July 28th I could travel around Europe on the weekends while I learned Business Law and Global Studies (International Business) during the week.

Read More

Topics: international, student stories, study abroad, United Kingdom

Intern Adventure Begins

Posted by Cameron School of Business on Aug 31, 2016 7:21:30 AM

March 2017 Editor's Note: This post was originally published in August 2016 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.

************

Guest Blogger: Julia Ormond, CEN Mentee, Cameron School of Business – Marketing Strategy; Theater Performance

I met Liz at the spring CEN mixer and we got close very quickly. I was itching to find an internship before I left for a month-long trip to London with a Cameron School of Business faculty lead program. She helped me immensely and set up a meeting with her former employers, Mark Johnson Custom Homes.

Read More

Topics: Cameron Executive Network, international, internships, student stories, marketing, United Kingdom

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all

Cameron School of Business at UNCW

UNCW was established as Wilmington College in 1947. The Department of Business and Economics became the Cameron School of Business in 1979. Focused on the transformation of today’s business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.

On our blog, you will find:

• Stories of our students, both past and present
  • Highlights of our impressive faculty and staff members
  • Exciting ties to the community
  • Business tips and insights on both a local and international scale
For more information, visit our site or reach out to us!