- Detecting spam and malware.
- Guiding autonomous vehicles.
- Distinguishing between images of cats and dogs.
- Predicting diabetes-related hospital patient readmissions.
- Recommending the next show for you to “binge watch” on Netflix.
UNCW was established as Wilmington College in 1947. The Department of Business and Economics became the Cameron School of Business in 1979. Focused on the transformation of today’s business world from the industrial age into the information age, business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.
On our blog, you will find: